Art for Life Photography is a home-based studio space on a huge property in Burbank, QLD. One of the most important elements of the professional photography experience is feeling comfortable, and there’s no place better to create a relaxed, private, rustic environment than a studio space crafted with love in a home. Beautiful locations regularly used for outdoor experiences in nature stretch from Northern NSW to the Sunshine Coast QLD, but the world is literally the oyster and travelling far and wide is always possible.
Studio hours are week days
Client satisfaction is always the first priority, so to avoid disappointment please read these booking tips:
· The ideal time for maternity sessions is between 32 and 34 weeks while mama is comfortable enough and feels her belly is big enough to make a statement
· The ideal time for newborn sessions is within the first ten days while baby is still sleepy, squishy and so very tiny
· Only very limited bookings are available for ‘birth photography’ so that reasonable assurances can be provided to families
· Location sessions are usually booked for afternoons in the hour leading up to sunset, or very early mornings
· Weekend dates are extremely limited and while it may be possible to secure a last minute booking (so always get in touch to ask anyway), in peak times Art for Life can be booked up to eight weeks in advance – SO BOOKING EARLY IS ESSENTIAL where possible!
“Art to treasure for life”
"Best in the business! So professional but laid back at the same time. Natasha makes you feel so comfortable! Highly recommend Art for Life Photography, I wouldn't trust anyone else :)" ~ Leesa Gamble
"So glad I booked in... I was so nervous and don't really love having my photo taken but Natasha made me feel so comfortable and now I have the most amazing pregnancy photos" ~ Emma Ashley
"They're so amazing there isn't even a single one I dislike I don't know how you're so great at it but you are incredible at capturing beauty. I want to print every single one..." ~ Izabelle Iriks
"Thank you so much I have no words for the extreme amount of time and effort you put into my belly art/family photos. The end result is more than I could have imagined and I can no wait to show them off in our home" ~ Tiana Young
If you love reviews you can read more over here at the Art for Life Photography Facebook Page.